HOW TO SPEAK AT OR LEAD AN EBC EVENT
The EBC is often approached by individuals offering to speak at our events. Because we are an organization of highly influential speakers and trainers, our requirements for choosing speakers differ from most organizations. The EBC considers leading an EBC event to be distinct from speaking at an EBC event, and distinct from facilitating a session at an event. As such our policies for each of these roles differ.
To speak at an EBC event you must be:
- Either an EBC Member or considered to be sufficiently iconic in the industry that your speaking at one of our events would be seen as a significant contribution to our membership
- Your content must be seen to have high value to our members
- In most cases you must be already registered at the event in question in order to request to speak
To lead an EBC event or be a session facilitator you must:
- Be an EBC Certified Master Trainer (CMT)
- Have successfully met the measures for leading the type of Event in Question; or
- Have been granted an exemption from the Board Events Steering Committee to do so.
Policy approved by Board Steering Committee – Sep 2018