Tues, Sept 28th, 12:00pm PDT / 1:00pm MDT / 3:00pm EDT / 8:00pm BST
Wed, Sept 29th, 5:00am AEST
Guest Coach: Jill Lublin
Topic: Using Guerrilla Publicity to Create More Prospects and Profits
If you want to be the #1 influencer in your industry, you’ve got to get bigger media visibility. Based on her international bestseller, Guerrilla Publicity, Jill shares simple strategies to help you go from unknown to newsworthy. Sharing her proven secrets to understanding what the media wants, Jill provides you with short-term, doable tactics that boost visibility for you and your brand.
- Proven secrets to understand what the media outlets want
- Get instant, actionable techniques that will boost your visibility.
- Learn how to drive prospects to your door and profits to your pockets!
Thurs Sep 30th, 9:00am PDT / 10:00am MDT / 12:00pm EDT / 5:00pm BST
Fri Oct 1st, 2:00am AEST
Join Teresa de Grosbois live online!
Fri, Oct 1st, 1:00pm PDT / 2:00pm MDT / 4:00pm EDT / 9:00pm BST
Sat, Oct 2nd, 6:00am AEST
Call Leader: Jill Lublin
Restaurant: Massala Bistro
Address: Plaza Futura, C. Lindora, San José, Santa Ana, 10903, Costa Rica
Date: Fri, October 1, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM CST
Mon, Oct 4th, 10:00am PDT / 11:00am MDT / 1:00pm EDT / 6:00pm BST
Tues, Oct 5th, 3:00am AEST
Call Leader: Laura Rubinstein
Tues, Oct 5th, 5:00pm PDT / 6:00pm MDT / 8:00pm EDT
Wed, Oct 6th, 1:00am BST / 10:00am AEST
Call Leader: Pam Bayne
8:00 AM PDT/ 9:00 AM MDT/ 11:00 AM EDT / 4:00PM BST or FRI 1:00AM AEST
Join Pat Duckworth live online!
Fri, Oct 8th, 12:00pm PDT / 1:00pm MDT / 3:00pm EDT / 8:00pm BST
Sat, Oct 9th, 5:00am AEST
Guest Coach: James Woeber
Topic: Discover Your One Thing as a Leader
- If you’re like most leaders, 90% of the issues that you experience in your personal and professional life have their roots in one primary, internal Core Pattern, that impacts most everything else in your life.
- These Core Patterns often replicate in every area of your life, influencing the well-being of your relationships, communication skills, leadership style, organizational culture, and ultimately your own success.
- By cultivating your One Thing — the solution that brings direct healing and wholeness to your Core Pattern — you can transform old patterns, align with your purpose, and have a greater impact on those you serve.
- When most leaders feel challenged, they often double down by responding even more from their Core Pattern. They actually would have a greater positive impact if they instead recognized how their personal Core Pattern is adversely influencing the outward situation, and then focused their energy on cultivating their One Thing that heals this pattern both internally and in the relationship, community, or organization that they are interfacing with.
Wed, Oct 13th 4:00pm PDT / 5:00pm MDT / 7:00pm EDT / 12:00AM BST / Thurs, Oct 14th 9:00am AEST
An EBC & EBI Social Call to connect, deepen relationships & relax – with zero agenda, just for fun. Grab a beverage or meal of your choice and join the fun on Zoom.
Join Serenity Live online!
Mon, Oct 18th, 10:00am PDT /11:00am MDT / 1:00pm EDT / 6:00pm BST
Tues, Oct 19th, 3:00am AEST
Call Leader: Sam Liebowitz
Topic: Using A Podcast to Build Your Brand
- How to use a podcast to focus your social media strategy
- How to use a podcast to get known as an expert in your field
- How to use a podcast as a content development strategy
- The secret of using a podcast as a business building tool